Havas Platformer - Account Management UKTV
|Form of employment
|Salary / Rate
**Scroll down to find out how to apply. (It is essential that you answer the two application questions using the text box provided)**
Havas Platform is a 6-month full-time paid internship programme in partnership with LIFT. The various agencies within the Havas umbrella are providing 10 roles within the advertising, communication, and media industry. The programme is ideal for anyone looking to begin their career in the creative, tech and digital industry and is interested in brands, culture, and communication. The programme is designed to be an in-depth learning and supported role where you will have the opportunity to be a part of the real team, working on real briefs, doing real work, for real clients. You will also have access to a mentor and peer-to-peer group work.
Havas Agency: Havas Entertainment - Account Management
Your work will focus on:
- Supporting the team with audience work and competitor reporting, helping us to understand what is going on across the industry and what is currently driving cultural conversation and cut-through
- Getting under the skin of our audiences across each city we activate in: understanding who are audience are, what they are into, what they are doing and helping shape how our brands can tap into individual communities and audiences
- Support the team in planning and come up with creative and innovative media ideas
- Supporting on general BAU work and activities
Find out more about Havas Platform
- There are NO formal qualifications needed for this role.
- We are looking for people of all types – from all backgrounds.
- The most important thing for us is that you show up, every day, ready to learn and contribute.
- We are however looking for someone who is passionate about the team and industry they are going to be operating in, whether it is broader culture, or someone who has a particular love for fashion or TV. Our clients always want that passion to come through.
- We firmly believe that almost everything we can do can be taught and we are willing to put that time in with people, if they are willing to put the time in with us and see what they are capable of.
- There are no requirements for a certain level of education or special certificates, we want diverse voices to produce diverse work for our clients.
- A good communicator - written & verbal.
- There is no requirement for any prior work experience but the ability to demonstrate a strong interest in brand, advertising, and media is a must.
- Good at (and enjoys) fostering relationships with different kinds of people.
- A self-starter who can plan and prioritise their time effectively.
- A team player, someone that loves to collaborate but can also be productive working alone.
Please check you meet the eligibility requirements for LIFT X Havas Platform:
- A resident of a LIFT borough (Camden, Hackney, Islington, and Tower Hamlets)
- Are Aged 18-25 or Aged 25+ and from an underrepresented community including people from black and Asian minority ethnic backgrounds, women, lone parents and those with a disability.
- Have a keen interest in starting a career in the advertising, communication, and media industry
- Are looking to take your first steps in the sector with a paid internship
- Are available and committed to paid work for the full 6-month placement
- The programme will run from October 2023 – March 2024 and you must be available for full time work for the duration of the programme to be considered.
This programme aims to create opportunities for people with little or no experience of the creative industries, and we will prioritise applicants with less than six month’s relevant work experience.
This is a ‘hybrid’ role, which means that candidates will be required to work some of time in the office and some time working from home. The exact split of time across the office and home will be dependent on each team and the requirements of the work tasks on any given week
How to apply
How to apply
- Click apply and register
- Upload a CV (you do not need to upload a cover letter)
- Click apply on the vacancy you wish to apply for
- Answer the following questions in the covering statement text box provided:
Why did you choose to apply for this role? (300 word limit)
What skills and interests do you think you can bring to the role? (300 word limit)
*If you would like support to complete your application or require reasonable adjustments to submit an alternative application form (such as via video) please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange this with you. Please contact us before 30 August so we can accommodate this.
This vacancy is closed and is no longer taking applications