Havas Platformer - Customer Experience
|Form of employment
|Salary / Rate
**Scroll down to find out how to apply (it is essential that you answer the two application questions using the text box provided)**
Havas Platform is a 6-month full-time paid internship programme in partnership with LIFT. The various agencies within the Havas umbrella are providing 10 roles within the advertising, communication, and media industry. The programme is ideal for anyone looking to begin their career in the creative, tech and digital industry and is interested in brands, culture, and communication. The programme is designed to be an in-depth learning and supported role where you will have the opportunity to be a part of the real team, working on real briefs, doing real work, for real clients. You will also have access to a mentor and peer-to-peer group work.
Havas Agency: Helia - Customer Experience
What you'll be doing
- Imagine knowing exactly what a customer does after they see an advert you made? Well, you can in Havas Helia CX.
- At Havas Helia CX (Customer Experience) you will learn how we use channels such as Email, Website and Apps to get people to do things.
- You’ll learn the strategy behind nudging customer behaviour, the creative behind app design and the data you need to fuel the whole shebang!
- You’ll work on campaigns that get more people to apply to become a teacher, to donate their blood or to choose a ŠKODA over an Audi…
- So, you’ll not only have an advert to show off to your family, but you’ll also have proof that it made a difference! Sound like your kind of thing?
- The successful Platformer will be given the option to rotate between two work area over the 6 month placement.
The programme will run from October 2023 - March 2024 and you must be available for full time work for the duration of the programme to be considered.
- Professional, positive and have an energetic attitude
- Good organisational and juggling skills
- Good communicator – written & verbal
- Be willing to pitch in and help on whatever is needed to support the team
- Interest in how consumers interact with brands in different channels and what makes a great customer experience
- Be organised and proactive with a keen eye for detail
- Be happy working autonomously or in a team
Please check you meet the eligibility requirements for LIFT X Havas Platform:
- A resident of a LIFT borough (Camden, Hackney, Islington, and Tower Hamlets)
- Are Aged 18-25 or Aged 25+ and from an underrepresented community including people from black and Asian minority ethnic backgrounds, women, lone parents and those with a disability.
- Have a keen interest in starting a career in the advertising, communication, and media industry
- Are looking to take your first steps in the sector with a paid internship
- Are available and committed to paid work for the full 6-month placement
This programme aims to create opportunities for people with little or no experience of the creative industries, and we will prioritise applicants with less than six month’s relevant work experience.
This is a ‘hybrid’ role, which means that candidates will be required to work some of time in the office and some time working from home. The exact split of time across the office and home will be dependent on each team and the requirements of the work tasks on any given week. However, Platformers should expect to be in the office up to 100% of the time, if required.
How to apply
- Click apply and register
- Upload a CV (you do not need to upload a cover letter)
- Click apply on the vacancy you wish to apply for
- Answer the following questions in the covering statement text box provided:
This vacancy is closed and is no longer taking applications