Havas Platform - Account Management Internship (Havas London)
|Form of employment
|Salary / Rate
£24,787.75 - £24,787.75
***To apply please scroll down to the apply section and follow instructions. You must Submit both a CV and answer the 2 applications questions highlighted below in the supporting statement box to complete your application and be considered for the role***
This role is part of the Havas x LIFT Platform Internship programme; a unique placement experience with global agency Havas, in the advertising, communication and media sector.
Havas UK is one of the world's largest global communications groups. We are made up of 26 different agencies, all under one roof which make up the Havas Village. Our agencies are made up of three main groups, linking Creative, Media and Health Services. We work with some of the most recognisable household named brands to form strategic and creative partnerships, guiding our clients towards their marketing and communication objectives. We are a bustling group of agencies filled with passionate individuals who all bring their own expertise and work together across varying teams and disciplines. We provide a first class services for our clients through a whole spectrum of departments, including; strategy, analytics, media planning, creative, design, UX&UI, social media, public relations, integrated marketing and much more!
Role and Agency: HKX Account Management Internship - Havas London
Havas London is one of the best creative agencies in London. We create advertising campaigns that truly make a meaningful difference to the businesses, the brands and the lives of the people we work with. You’ll have the chance to work on some of the biggest brands out there, among the likes of Asda, Durex, John West, Citroën & Carling to name a few. You’ll be a part of the team, working on real projects for real clients. Check out our work here.
The way Havas London are running Platform is unique. You will get to spend one month across each department, and get a flavour of what each do. You can pick after the four months what department suits you best and spend another two months really getting under the skin.
- Account Management: Calling on the people-people. This is the engine of the agency, which gets to touch every department. We want organised, relationship builders who build the work and the client’s business. If you can talk, listen, and count, then get on board.
- Strategy: Calling on the brave. This is the next stop for strategists who can see the simple way through, even if it isn’t straightforward. We want architects of the best work. If you can research, write and love a bit of data, then get on board.
- Creative: Calling on the storytellers. This is the next stop for creatives with endless energy and big ideas. We want to feel how you think. If you’re open, collaborative and curious, then get on board.
- Production: Calling on the makers. This is the next stop for producers of film, print, digital and anything in between. We want restless doers who love the work and aren’t afraid to be busy. If you can task and time manage and be one step ahead, then get on board.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, innovative, accountable, committed and collaborative candidates.
We do not require you to have qualifications. This Platform role is designed for those who possess the right skills and attitude, rather than qualifications. We are also looking for individuals who are keen to understand what a creative agency is all about.
How to apply
To apply, please go through the following steps:
• Click the ‘Apply’ button at the top of this page
• You must upload BOTH your CV and answer the 2 application questions (below) in the supporting statement box.
(Maximum 300 words per question)
- Why have you applied for this role?
- What skills and interests do you think you can bring to the role?
This vacancy is closed and is no longer taking applications