There are NO formal qualifications needed for this role.
• We are looking for people of all types – from all backgrounds.
• The most important thing for us is that you show up, every day, ready to learn and contribute.
• We are however looking for someone who is passionate about the team and industry they are going to be operating in, whether it is broader culture, or someone who has a particular love for fashion or TV. Our clients always want that passion to come through.
• We firmly believe that almost everything we can do can be taught and we are willing to put that time in with people, if they are willing to put the time in with us and see what they are capable of.
• There are no requirements for a certain level of education or special certificates, we want diverse voices to produce diverse work for our clients.
• A good communicator - written & verbal.
• There is no requirement for any prior work experience but the ability to demonstrate a strong interest in brand, advertising, and media is a must.
• Good at (and enjoys) fostering relationships with different kinds of people.
• A self-starter who can plan and prioritise their time effectively.
• A team player, someone that loves to collaborate but can also be productive working alone.
This is a ‘hybrid’ role, which means that candidates will be required to work some of time in the office and some time working from home. The exact split of time across the office and home will be dependent on each team and the requirements of the work tasks on any given week.