Permanent paid job
|Form of employment
|Salary / Rate
£24,000 - £24,000
Intermission Film is hiring for a full-time office Runner. In this exciting and fast-paced entry-level role will work closely with the Operations team and the Production team to help maintain the smooth running of three busy offices all located in Shoreditch, London.
The right candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, a willingness to get stuck in, and a sense of urgency in their approach to tasks.
The runner will have the chance to learn the ins and outs of a creative agency focused on the Film & TV industries all whilst working with a team of fellow film and TV lovers.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Office / Front of House / Facilities
- Ensuring the offices looks tidy and presentable and well stocked at all times
- Answering the phone, front door and welcoming guests into the office
- Daily office set up and end of day tasks, with attention to health and safety procedures
- Maintaining and ordering stock (stationery, equipment, weekly food shopping etc)
- Organising editors and client hospitality refreshments
- Booking London, UK and International couriers
- Undertake any deliveries or general errands as directed
- Ensuring security and compliance procedures are followed at all times
- Assisting with organising company events and social occasions
- Binding scripts, scanning documents, filing etc
- Checking and distributing post and general deliveries
- Assist other departments in any tasks as requested in any available downtime
- Assist shoot work out of office where required
Technical / IT
- Keeping track of tech accessory stock and assist with purchasing
- Helping IT with reclaiming, tidying and asset labelling
- Daily upkeep of CTA and library area to maintain a high standard of tidiness
- Labelling, logging, cleaning and maintaining company assets and drives
- Ability to work well as part of a team and create positive working relationships
- Great organisation skills along with a focus on accuracy, tidiness, and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously and keep a level head under pressure
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A calm, professional and responsible manner
- A proactive, flexible and adaptable approach
Unfortunately, we cannot accept candidates without the legal right to live and work in the UK.
This job description is not exhaustive and is liable to review following discussion with the job holder. The job holder will be expected to undertake any other reasonable duties as required and commensurate with the job.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage, and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds or other underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Application records will be kept on file for 12 months after which point, they will be deleted. If you would like your details removed from our system sooner, please contact us.
How to apply
Start Date: As soon as possible with some flexibility)
Application Deadline: 18 February 2024